All-natural infrared light penetrates the skin and is absorbed into deep tissue, which then does the following:
- Stimulates organic fibrolastic activity, which in turn aids in the formation of collagen fibers
- Increases circulation by formation of new capillaries and reparation of damaged ones. This greatly speeds up the healing process by carrying more oxygen and nutrients to our cells; it also enables the body to carry more waste products away.
- The body’s fuel actually has a faster chemical reaction time when red light releases more Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) which is the major carrier of energy to all cells.
- Assists the lymph system in quickly alleviating swelling by almost doubling blood vessel diameter to make for a speedy evacuation of both liquid and protein adema (swelling.)
- Relieves pain by increasing RNA and DNA synthesis. This means the photons of light energy entering the body as negative ions set off body’s reaction to send positive ions, such as calcium and others, which reduce the nervous tissue pain, and replace damaged cells.
- Helps fight and clean up infections by an increase of phagocytes, which scavenge and ingest dead or degenerated cells.
How does it work?
What is the recommended usage?
Relax in a 20 minute session, easily done on your lunch break. Not to worry, tanning on the same day is not a problem.Red light benefits will be most visible if you follow the recommended schedule:
5 times per week – for 8 weeks
followed by 1 time per week – for 3 weeks